When you create your account on the Wells Fargo platform, you will be asked to enter your personal details to set up your account. If you have ever done this, you may be aware of the fact that you have to verify your contact information as well.
Now, the question that arises here is what if you want to update your contact information on your Wells Fargo account? Well! Let me tell you that you can easily update it after performing the Wells Fargo login.
Are you also seeking the entire process of doing so? Follow me further to dive into the details.
Here is the process for updating the contact information
Make sure that you have an active Wells Fargo bank account and then you may proceed by following the instructions outlined further.
- Open the official website of Wells Fargo and then hit the “Login” button.
- Now, you will be taken to the Wells Fargo login page and asked to put on some details.
- Input the details such as username and password and then hit the “Sign on” button.
- Afterwards, go to the “Menu” (hamburger icon) option available at the bottom of the screen.
- Click and proceed by clicking on the icon that resembles move forward, located in front of your account name.
- Scroll down the prompted menu and select “Contact information”.
- Hereby, you’ll land on the “Update contact information” page and will see numerous options here.
- Pick up the “Email address” and fill in the primary, secondary and other fields if you have three IDs. Else, you may fill out one primary ID only.
- Hit “Save” to keep your updated information saved and similarly pick up the next options “Phone numbers” and “Mailing address”, and can update if you desire to do so.
- To update the phone number:
- Click “Phone numbers”.
- Pick up the “Home” or “Work” fields and fill out the “Mobile 1” field.
- Check the box under it to receive texts, and go through the details of the “Why enroll?” link.
- Now, hit “Save” to proceed. You may fill mobile 2 and so on the field as well if you want to add more than one number.
- Click the “Accept” button available on the pop-up and then hit “Close” after replying “YES ENROLL” from the same number which you want to update.
Similarly, you may update the mailing address as well by following the prompts after selecting the “Mailing address”.
In this read, I’ve elaborated on the method of updating contact info on one of the most prominent banks “Wells Fargo”. If you haven’t provided all the details while creating your account or you want to change the provided information, you may simply proceed after the Wells Fargo login by following the above-mentioned guidelines.